HoaLu - TamCoc - MuaCave - 1 Day Tour from Hanoi-Small Group-Limousine Transport
Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - 1 Day Tour From Hanoi - Small Group - Limousine Transport
07:30 - 08.00: Our Luxury Limousine and english speaking tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotels in Ha Noi. It takes 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh.
10:30: Arrive Hoa Lu. English speaking tourguide will show you to visit Hoa Lu. Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam between 10th and 11th century.
11:50: Get on private car go to the local restaurant in Tam Coc for buffet lunch.
13:30: Go to Tam Coc wharf, get on a private sampan for enjoying rowing through three famous caves in Tam Coc (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba).
15:00 - 15:05: Biking around Tam Coc area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15:20: Keep going to visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps.
16:55 - 17:00: Get on the tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19:00 - 19:30: Arrive Hanoi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Limousine Fuso / Luxury Limousine Felix with maximum of 15 people in a group.
- Boat trip to visit Tam Coc, Sightseeing, entrance fees, Bicycle ride.
- English speaking tour guide, A bottle of mineral water, Vietnamese tea break
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Drink, Personal expenses.
- Private Tour - Private Car - Private Limousine is available on request with extra cost.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Hoa Lu is the ancient capital of the Dinh and Le dynasties which dates back to the 11th century.
Hoa Lu located in Truong Yen commune, Hoa Lu district, NinhBinh Province, Vietnam. The area is approximately 90 km south of Hanoi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Tam Coc is a popular tourist destination in north Vietnam and part of the Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex UNESCO World Heritage site.
With limestone outcrops amid serene rice paddies, Tam Coc is best appreciated on a languorous rowing-boat ride, with the soundtrack of the river lapping against the oars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Vietnamese name of Mua caves is Hang múa (Hang in English means cave),located in Khe Ha Village, Ninh Xuan commune, Hoa Lu District
Mua Caves is worth being visited in Ninh Binh, believe me ! The cave brings you one of the best panoramic view of one of the nicest sceneries in Viet Nam
Mua Cave is highly recommended If you are able to walk up a few hundred steep steps you will be treated to some incredible views of this region from Mua Cave Viewpoint
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We come to pick up all customers from the hotels around Hanoi Old quarter. The hotels are located within 5km far from Hoan Kiem Lake, Hang Trong, Hanoi, Vietnam.We also can pick-up all customers who are staying in their home, apartment that is located within 5km far from Hoan Kiem Lake, Hang Trong, Hanoi, Vietnam.VietnamTravelTeam is available with 24 hours support online - Please contact us if you need any further assistance, or information for your trip.
Departure Time :3/19/2020 - 10/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.