Hobart's best: city, nature, wildlife, and fine cuisine
Specially suited for international visitors who want to experience the city, nature, wildlife, and fabulous cuisine w/ a host that is very international, knows the city well, and is lots of fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Delightful 2-course chef-paired lunch w/ wine
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee or tea at Jackman & McRoss
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - North Hobart
- Entry/Admission - Battery Point Sculpture Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Henry Jones Design Gallery, 25 Hunter St The Henry Jones Art Hotel, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
We will start the tour at the courtyard inside the Henry Jones Arts Hotel - next to the Design Gallery at 7:30am
Pass By: Salamanca Market, Salamanca Place, Hobart, Tasmania 7001 Australia
We will walk next to the Hobart Port on our way to Salamanca.
Pass By: Battery Point Sculpture Trail, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
We will walk from Salamanca up Battery Point via Kelly's Steps - a fun way to experience this historic and picturesque part of the city
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
We will take a van from Battery Point to Mount Wellington to view Hobart from 1K meters in altitude. On the way down, we will enjoy an easy, but colorful wilderness walk. If the weather is not good on top of the Mountain, we will go to Kingston Beach to experience how locals enjoy the city outdoors. We will visit an active dog park on the beach and walk along an easy coastline trail. If the weather is good - this is a great opportunity for a swim.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
We will be hosted as VIPs at Bonorong as Juan has known the founder of the wildlife sanctuary personally for over a decade. At this location, you will have the opportunity to feed kangaroos, see koalas, Tasmanian devils and a variety of other Australian wildlife.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: North Hobart, Hobart, TAS 20 new town road Newtown, Hobart, Tasmania 7008 Australia
We will then visit Frogmore Creek Winery at 699 Richmond Rd, Cambridge, to enjoy some cool history from our hosts and a delightful 2-course chef-paired lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Battery Point Sculpture Trail, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
After lunch, we will board the minibus and drive back to Battery Point. Our destination is the delightful bakery Jackman & McRoss. Here we will enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, review our day, and answer any questions that you may have.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :25 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Return Detail :57 Hampden Rd, Battery Point TAS 7004, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.