Hockey Hall of Fame Admission Ticket
Experience the game that defines Canada and a sport that has been adopted by over 70 countries. Try your hand at goaltending, shooting, play-by-play calling, and even hosting your own sports broadcast. Revel in the world’s greatest collection of hockey artifacts and have your photo taken with hockey's holy grail, the coveted Stanley Cup.
ON NOW for a limited time - 9 & 99: The Howe ● Gretzky Exhibition – revel in the legacy and indelible bond of ‘Mr. Hockey’ and ‘The Great One.’
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free app available for download on Apple and Android devices
- Entry/Admission - Hockey Hall of Fame
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Hockey Hall of Fame, Brookfield Place - Concourse Level 30 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1X8 Canada
Spread across 65,000 square feet, the Hockey Hall of Fame is a vibrant, immersive and interactive celebration of hockey. Test your goaltending and shooting skills against life-sized, animated versions of today’s top players in a state-of-the-art model rink.
Check out the Broadcast Zone where you can call the play-by-play of some of the most memorable moments in hockey history or anchor your own show in a replica studio.
Explore themed exhibits dedicated to the game’s greatest players, teams and achievements, a replica NHL dressing room and take in a movie in one of two theatres, including access to hockey’s first 3D film.
Get up close and personal with the Stanley Cup. No visit is complete until you’ve had your photo taken with hockey’s Holy Grail! Before you leave, don’t forget to pick up a souvenir from the Spirit of Hockey gift store, featuring an unrivaled selection of hockey-related merchandise and memorabilia.
Departure Point :Hockey Hall of Fame, Brookfield Place - Concourse Level 30 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1X8 Canada
Departure Time :2/1/2021 - 1/16/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Hockey Hall of Fame is located in the heart of downtown Toronto at the corner of Yonge & Front Streets in Brookfield Place, a short walk from many Toronto attractions including Scotiabank Arena (formerly Air Canada Centre), CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Centre and Eaton Centre.
- Wheelchairs and Strollers can reach every area in the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- View full Hockey Hall of Fame Health & Safety measures at HHOF.com
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.