Hoi An 4in1 Experience: Culture - Heritage - Workshop - Unique local life
- Sunrise start at 5am we will together beat the heat and crowds.
- With this combo tour,you with see the most of the area : from culture heritages,religious sites to local experiences and handicraft workshop.
- Qualified English speaking tour guide,very informative with the most accurate informations.
- Friendly,experienced drivers with modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- 100% private fully escorted tour,flexible,premium services
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Between the 4th and 13th centuries a unique culture which owed its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism developed on the coast of contemporary Viet Nam. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Just off the Danang Beach coastal road, the Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son) consist of five craggy marble outcrops topped with pagodas. Each mountain is named for the natural element it’s said to represent: Thuy Son (Water), Moc Son (Wood), Hoa Son (Fire), Kim Son (Metal or Gold) and Tho Son (Earth).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Back to Hoi An for lunch and join Lantern workshop,learn how to make your own lantern and take it home.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Bay Mau Coconut Village in Cam Thanh Commune, Hoi An City is well-known for being an important historical relic as well as a craft village where many houses are built from coconut leaves.
Previously, this area had about 7,000 meter squares of coconut trees which freely grown.
This area is located near the mangrove ecosystem estuary. It has large space and was selected as an army of Hoi An local resident in wars. Therefore, Bay Mau coconut forest associated with the heroic history, the resounding victory of the army and people in Hoi An.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from/to customer's hotels in Hoi An/Da Nang at 5am by modern Air Conditioned vehicles. Pls provide us your hotel and room number for pick up
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.