Hoi An Ancient Town Full Day tour from Hoi An
The ancient town of Hoi An, 30 km south of Danang, lies on the banks of the Thu Bon River. Occupied by early western traders, Hoi An was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia in the 16th century.
Hoi An has a distinct Chinese atmosphere with low, tile-roofed houses and narrow streets; the original structure of some of these streets still remains almost intact. All the houses were made of rare wood, decorated with lacquered boards and panels engraved with Chinese characters. Pillars were also carved with ornamental designs.
Tourists can visit the relics of the Sa Huynh and Cham cultures. They can also enjoy the beautiful scenery of the romantic Hoi An River, Cua Dai Beach, and Cham Island.
Over the last few years, Hoi An has become a very popular tourist destination in Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transportation.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Soft Lunch & 1 mineral water/each guest.
What's excluded :
- Personal fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
8:30 am : Pick up at your hotel and start walking to the old town area, you will visit Japanese bridge, Tan Ky old house, assembly hall.., enjoy Hoian’s traditional dance and folk song.
10:30 am: Leave old tow area and transfer to boat-station, get on boat cruise along Thu Bon river to traditional craft villages of: Kim Bong wooden carving village & Thanh Ha pottery village.
Having soft lunch at local restaurant
13:30: Arrive back the dock. Transfer to Hotel
Say goodbye, End tour.
Departure Point :Hoi An hotel
Departure Time :8:30 am : Pick up at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.