Hoi An Countryside & Hoi An Walking Tour from TIEN SA Port ( Shore Excursion )
TOUR PROGRAM :
Tourguide pick you up at Tien Sa Port ( Time to pick up as your Itinerary ), Our Guide will greet you with your name on Welcomed Board
Then depart for Hoi An. We go to Cam Thanh Village. Then enjoy rowing a basket boat with the help of skillful local people, learning their traditional fishing techniques in the water coconut forest.
Next Experience is Buffalo ride . After That We go to visit Hoi An city.Hoi An city, the World Heritage Site located along Thu Bon River. This ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries. Hoi An used to be the international trading port of Champa Kingdom
. Take walk to visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, Tan Ky Ancient House, Hoi An Cultural and Historical Museum, Chinese assembly hall. Local Market or have freetime if you want.
Enjoy lunch with local Authentic Food , Enjoy a traditional therapeutic foot bath with medicinal herbs and massage.
Tour ends with drop-off back to your cruiseship before it leaves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Modern A/C car or minivan, bus with experienced driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide,
- Lunch with Authentic food, Foot massage
- Cold bottles of water
- Entrance Tickets & Tour Activity Fee
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
What's excluded :
- Port fee, Personal Expenses, Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
With the help of our experienced and knowledgeable guides, learn about the Ancient City, and the history of the amazing shop and family houses that have given Hoi An it’s World Heritage listing. Wander around admiring the architecture and the historical significance of each of these buildings
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Learn How to make Pottery
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Used to be China Beach
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA PORTPorts
- TIEN SA PORT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.