Hoi An Countryside Private Tours by Private cars
Experience the local countryside on a full-day by car in a small-group tour
Cross the bamboo and wooden floating bridge, and ride through rice fields
Enjoy a boat ride on the Thu Bon River delta away from the tourist spots
Savor lunch at a local family's home, and discover the customs of a rural village.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off at hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Entrance ticket
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Personal fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
With intense colors and a more of a rural setting, the Tra Que Vegetable Village in Hoi An is a must visit when in this amazing city. The livelihood of around 150 farmers and 400 owners call this place home and create the highest quality vegetables produced in Hoi An.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
The Thanh Ha Pottery Village is located by the Thu Bon river, Cam Ha ward in the Quang Nam Province, 3 Km to the West of the ancient quarter. The Thanh Ha Pottery Village in Hoi An is a famous example in this type of establishment that aims at furthering tradition as well as employment. The pottery village has a long historical legacy and it used to play an important role in the development of Hoi An ancient town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Sky's Hoi An Tours