Hoi An - Danang - Hue from Da Nang
Highlight summary: Hoi An, Cham, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co, Fishing Village, Hue city, Tinh Tam Lake, Imperial, Khai Dinh Tomb, Thien Mu pagoda
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Day 1: Hanoi – Danang - Hoian
Arrive in Danang, pick you up and transferring to Hoi An. Check in hotel and Free time.
Day 2: Hoian Tour (L)
Breakfast at your hotel a walking tour of Hoi An's ancient town centre will take you back in time to when its was a major trading port in Asia. Visit old shophouses, the 400 year-old Japanese Bridge, a Chinese communal hall and the colorful market in this well-preserved town. Then free time for relaxing on Cua Dai Beach or An Bang Beach by yourself.
Day 3: Hoian – Danang - Hue (L)
Breakfast at your hotel, free time until the guide pick you up and transfer you to Hue. On the way to Hue, stop over for visiting Cham Museum, ascending the Pass of Ocean Clouds for panoramic views of the surroundings and visit the picturesque fishing village of Lang Co Beach. Arrive in Hue, check in hotel and free time.
Day 4: Hue city tour (L)
From your hotel, Take a cyclo through the 'Old City' to Tinh Tam Lake where the Emperors used to come to relax and visit to the Imperial Citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. After exploring the ruins of this wonderful monument, transfer to visit Mu Pagoda overlooking the Perfume River End the day at Khai Dinh's Tomb which boasts a traditional Vietnamese design with a European touch, making it unique from the other tombs in Hue. Then free time in the evening.
Day 5: Hue – Ho Chi Minh City
Breakfast at your hotel, free time until transfer to Phu Bai airport for a flight to Ho Chi Minh city.
Departure Point :Da Nang city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is quoted by USD
- For any help, kindly contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.