Hoi An Eco - Fishing Private Tour from hotels in Hoi An or Da Nang city
8:30 a.m : Our tourguide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang city and send you to Hoi an dock, Then you get on the covered boat to enjoy stunning views on Thu Bon River. On the river you have a good chance to take many nice photos and watch & Join local peopel fishing and working with traditional methods and equipment.
Next, you go to Coconut village & join with local people and they will show you how to row traditional bamboo basket boat and how to use fishing net to catch fishes. and you can row bamboo basket boat and throw fishing net on your own. It is at first difficulty . But you will learn qickly how to do both tasks.you will row bamboo basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle where Viet Cong hiding during Viet Nam - America war and learn about local history.
After That you come back to local family to enjoy lunch with local food .Finish The Tour & send you back to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
per adult from
4 hours 20 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transfer with driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Private Covered Boat, Basket Boat
- Lunch at Local family House, Fishing nets, Water
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.