Hoi An Evening Walking Food Tour
Experiencing a country’s cuisine is integral to understanding its culture. Sample the best of Hoi An’s street food scene on a walking tour that provides an intimate glimpse into the UNESCO-listed town. After sunset, when Hoi An Ancient Town is illuminated by lantern, you’ll feast on up to 10 Vietnamese specialities and receive insider recommendations from your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Night market food tour
- One beer or one coffee
- All delicious foods and drinks during the tour
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Enjoy a fun night out with the locals with this tour that shows you how they eat, live, drink, and have fun. Your guide will take you to some stalls that will serve you delicious Vietnamese delicacies like White Rose, Sweet Soup, and Bread. You'll be taken to a local market where you can get the chance to try out more food like Ca Lou noodles and visit some local stalls and shops. After that, you will also get the chance to taste the delicious and iconic Vietnamese coffee. Make sure not too eat too much because right after your coffee break, you'll head to a local house and have dinner with a local family, where you'll get to see and experience how locals live and eat first hand. After dinner, hop on a traditional boat and release beautiful flower garlands into the river, while listening to the stories of the boatmen. Weather permitting, the last leg of the tour is where you'll get to experience traditional Vietnamese games like Bai Choi (bingo) and Dap Nieu, a game where you have to hit a hanging pot while blindfolded. At the end of the tour, you can choose to return to your hotel or hang out a bit more and explore the rest of the city on your own.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.