Hoi An: Farming and Fishing Tour with Bike and River Cruise
Discover the daily lives of Hoi An's farmers and fishermen during this interactive tour, which includes a countryside bike ride and river cruise.
• Explore the local way of life for Hoi An's farmers and fishermen
• Enjoy a water adventure as you paddle the Thung Chai round basket boats on the river
• Fish with the locals and savor delicious seafood onboard
• Cycle through rice paddy fields and visit an organic vegetable farm garden
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Hotel pick-up and drop off
- • English-speaking guide
- • Bicycle tour
- • Boat cruise
- • Bamboo basket boats
- • Water
- • Lunch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Following pick-up, begin leisurely cycling along country roads to explore local rural life with your tour guide. Witness the local farming and fishing communities and how they live in Hoi An.
Discover a beautiful organic vegetable village, cultivate the soil with a local farmer, enjoy the company of water buffaloes in the rice paddy fields and see ducks swimming along the rice farm. Watch as rice farmers tend to their crops as you learn about the area and experience the friendliness of the local people.
Board a boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen, and enjoy an interactive experience of traditional net fishing. Have fun paddling the unique bamboo basket boat before enjoying a delicious seafood meal on board.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.