Hoi An street food - Afternoon walking Tour
To experience a culture one must experience its cuisine ."Hoi An Street Food tour” are ideal product for people who love to discover authentic local culture and experience real Vietnamese foods. Say goodbye to all tourist places, we will take you into deep alley, walking through Old Quarter, come to an random sidewalk to enjoy a cup of tea.
Joining Hoi An Street Food Tours not only offer an opportunity to experience many kinds of Vietnamese foods with local way but also give you a better understanding about Vietnamese culture. During history, culinary has always been an important part of the history of human civilization, Vietnam of course isn’t an exception.
Here is great way to spend your very first days in Hoi An. This tour will give you an insight and education into many local and traditional foods you wouldn't normally try and it will give you the ability to be confident in approaching street vendors whilst not just in Hoi An but in your travels all over Vietnam!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Tour guide
- All food and drink items as per itinerary
- One bottle of water and one beer
- Hotel pick up
- Hoi An Ancient Town Ticket
- Tour runs minimum 2 persons
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
This Tour is available in the afternoon when the street vendors are starting their business. Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at 4:00 PM and finished at 8 PM. Since we will enter the old town during the Tour so discover the Old Town of Hoi An after the sun has gone down — not only is it the best way to escape the midday heat, it’s also the perfect excuse to dig in to its tasty street food scene!
Your Hoi An street food tour starts around sunset, and will walk you through local cafes, food stalls, markets, and restaurants at the heart of the historic city, giving you an interesting filling of food adventure !
Menu: Vietnamese sandwich- Banh My, White Rose Dumplings,wonton, Cao Lau Noodles, Balut egg( optional), chicken rice, rice pancake, spring roll.BBQ pork rolled with rice paper and fresh herbs-Served with typical soya dipping sauce…
Then, ending up your tour at a public forum for trying "Bai Choi" game - Vietnam's version of Bingo Game.
The tour will be finished around 8 PM.Taxis are just a 5 minute walk away for those who need a lift back to your accommodation Or you can experience Hoi An by Night at your leisure.
• Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up tourist at any hotels in Hoi An city area
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.