Hoi An VEGAN Food Tour
If you're a vegan and ever experienced:
- Reading all 100+ reviews to make sure there's no fish sauce in the food.
- Finding it hard to get a full meal & have to settle for a granola bar, again.
- Eating only at tourist-oriented restaurants and have no idea about the local vegan community.
Or if you are a MEATatarian and just like to know what vegan eats?
Look no further our Experience has a tasty and FULL-filling solution.
This is not just only a food tour but also a deep dive into the history, culture of Hoi An. All packed into the 3-hour food walk.
Stop at 4 family-run restaurants with different settings and mouthwatering vegan dishes:
1. The best street side Vegan Banh Mi in town
2. Vegan "Cao Lau" noodle - must-try food in Hoi An
3. Vegan steamed buns
4. Taro Crunchy Spring Rolls
5. Banana Blossom Salad
6. Best tofu with tomato sauce
7. Braised Mushroom with Black Pepper in a Clay Pot (or Braised Eggplant Clay Pot)
8. Poor Man's Caviar (Eggplant Spread/from 2 guests)
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - We will taste all of the mouth watering vegan food in Hoi An
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Our tour guide will explain all about the history of Hoi An
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Walk around the Ancient town and learn about the history of the town
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Market, 01 Bach Dang Street, Hoi An Vietnam
Go to see the wide varieties of Hoi An food
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Post Office, 06 Trần Hưng Đạo, Sơn Phong, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.