Hol Chan Full Day Snorkeling Experience from Caye Caulker
Stressless Eco Friendly Tours is the leading eco tour on Caye Caulker. Our goal is to share the grandeur of the Great Barrier Reef with minimal impact to the environment. Keith, owner and guide, has over 17 years of experience in the snorkeling (marine) industry, and proudly started Stressless Eco Friendly Tours six years ago.
We do not feed the sea life. Our skilled guides provide you an up-close experience without disturbing the marine life.
We do not harass the marine animals. We are visiting their home are passionate about preserving this environment and in doing so we have to respect mother nature and all her creatures.
Our guides have in depth knowledge about the ecosystem and biology of the sea life here in Caye Caulker. You will leave with head and heart full of understanding and love for this beautiful place.
Our goal is to provide you with the most memorable experience of your trip to Belize! We love our guests!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch is a fish burger, chicken burger, or veggie sandwich, fresh tropical fruits, freshly made ginger lime juice, and water.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Where we go: this 8-stop tour takes you to the amazing Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Coral Gardens, Manatees, Shark and Ray Alley, Conch Shell Bay (turtles), the shipwreck, tarpons pool and seahorses viewing.
• Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Caribena Street, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize
• Shark Ray Alley, Ambergris Caye Belize
Departure Point :Caye Caulker, Belize
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.