Holbox, all it´s beauty in 1 day (round trip, lunch and guided visit included)
Our tour begins with transportation from your hotel in Cancun or Playa del Carmen during morning where you will get a box lunch that contains a light breakfast to start the day. Arriving to the departure point we will ride a boat on a tour to three amazing places;the first will be the cenote where you will have the chance to experience to swim in this natural pool and enjoy the crystal, clear and cold water, then we will visit the (Isla de la pasión) the passion island where we can admire the beauty of the nature, the mangroves and here we will visit the viewpoint to enjoy an impressive view of the Caribbean Sea, Then we will go at the island of Holbox where we will visit (Playa Hermosa) Beautiful Beach where we will walk to discover Holbox, enjoy the beach and swim in the turquoise sea, here also we will enjoy a delicious lunch at our beach restaurant. We also include a bike tour around the island,and the hammocks located in the sea, a fascinating experience can’t be missed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and Drop off
- Snacks - Box Lunch
- Boat Sail
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Life jacket
- Bike tour
- Visit to Isla Pasion, Cenote Yalahau and Isla Holbox
What's excluded :
- Dock Fee (13 usd per person)
- Drinks at the Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holbox Island, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
Holbox is located in the Yucatan region of Mexico, on the northern tip of the Yucatan peninsula near Chiquilá.
We will take a boat trip to nearby isolated beaches, and we will spend a day enjoying the Caribbean atmosphere visiting 3 different places, 2 islands and a Cenote with time to swim and enjoy Holbox, one of the most famous and beautiful islands in the world in our guided tour, this tour includes transportation from your hotel, light Breakfast, lunch and more just to give you an amazing Experience!
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up people from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, please inform us your hotel name and we will contact you to provide you a pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of our providers and coworkers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid 19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.