Hollywood Boulevard’s Haunting History and Hidden Gems: A Self-Guided Audio Tour
To many, Hollywood Boulevard is nothing but a tourist trap trading on its glory days during the Golden Age of Cinema. But there are secrets here, for those who go looking, and sometimes the dustiest rooms – and grittiest streets – yield the most fascinating treasures.
The stories on this self-guided Hollywood walking tour will lead you back to the beginnings of this neighbourhood. We’ll seek out rock legends, the perfect martini, and the best place to enjoy it. There’s a museum with a strange connection to the guillotines of the French Revolution along the way, and a certain hotel where you might hear the sounds of a trumpet – even when nobody is playing. Nobody you can see, that is.
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headphones
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Four Ladies of Hollywood, 7097 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
The tour starts outside The Four Ladies of Hollywood.
Pass By: Woman's Club of Hollywood, 1749 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
The tour passes by the Woman's Club of Hollywood.
Pass By: The Magic Castle, 7001 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028-8603
The tour passes the Magic Castle.
Pass By: The Hollywood Roosevelt, 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
The tour passes by The Hollywood Roosevelt.
Pass By: Madame Tussauds Hollywood, 6933 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6146
The tour passes by the Madame Tussauds Hollywood.
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
The tour passes by TCL Chinese Theatre.
Pass By: Dolby Theatre, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6136
The tour passes by the Dolby Theatre
Pass By: The Hollywood Museum, 1660 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6121
The tour passes by the The Hollywood Museum.
Pass By: Musso & Frank Grill, 6667 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
The tour ends outside the Musso & Frank Grill.
Departure Point :The Four Ladies of Hollywood, 7097 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/30/2020 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Musso & Frank Grill, 6667 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.