Holy Family Tour
The Sagrada Familia is the symbol of Barcelona and its uniqueness can be attributed to the architect Antonio Gaudi, who combined natural perfection, religion and modernist architecture to create a fascinating cathedral.
We are convinced that you will love the fascinating play of lights and incredible details that can be observed in the cathedral.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entrance to the basilica
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Skip-the-line basilica entrance and brief explanation of this fascinating monument.
Departure Point :Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Departure Time :3:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.