Hong Island Sunset + Bioluminescence (UPDATED JULY 2020 for New Normal)
This tour offers travelers the chance to see the beauty of Hong Island without the crowd from the usual Hong Island day tour. Witness white sand beaches, clear waters, bio luminescent plankton and a nice, peaceful sunset at Hong Island.
Precautions for COVID-19 (Not limited to the following)
1. Social Distancing - The boat will only carry 70% of its rated maximum passenger sitting capacity.
2. Face mask to be worn as much as possible as the situation provides the opportunity.
3. Customers will have to bring their own snorkeling gear.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner BBQ at the beach, fresh fruits, bottled drinking water
- Tour Insurance
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Hong Islands
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Snorkeling, Sightseeing, Bio luminescent Plankton, Sunset, Canoeing
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is also available on these areas:Krabi TownKlong MuangAo NammaoPorts
- Nopparat Thara Pier
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Precautions (Not limited to the following) 1. Social Distancing - The boat will only carry 70% of its rated maximum passenger sitting capacity. 2. Face mask to be worn as much as possible as the situation provides the opportunity. 3. Customers will have to bring their own snorkeling gear.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.