Hong Kong By Yourself with English Chauffeur by Business Sedan
Enjoy Hong Kong by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Sedan Mercedes Benz E Class, including pick up and drop off in Hong Kong City Center.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Hong Kong with ease with this private 4-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Hong Kong City, then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
Take only the best of Hong Kong: Do not worry about losing yourself (only if you want), you do not need a map, just ask your chauffeur where you want to go and relax enjoying the scenery!
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 hs Disposal
- Pick up: Maximum waiting time included 20 minutes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- SUV Chevrolet Suburban, Cadillac Escalade or similar.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Sedan Mercedes Benz E Class or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Hong Kong with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Hong Kong, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Hong Kong such as Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Victoria Peak and Hong Kong Disneyland. You and the group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Victoria Peak: or simply "The Peak," is a must-visit attraction simply for its incredible views. Situated atop the highest point on Hong Kong Island, The Peak is as scenic as lookouts come. Visitors are not only treated to a sea of skyscrapers and the city's beautiful blue waterways but during the day, can make out the green hills of the distant New Territories.
• Happy Valley Racecourse: Every Wednesday from September to July, thousands of Hong Kong residents flood the stands of the Happy Valley Racecourse. Horse racing is the only legal form of gambling in Hong Kong, making Happy Valley one of the few places where you are allowed to gamble in the city. And many of Hong Kong's citizens take full advantage. Even if you're not into betting, you should visit this local institution simply for the electric atmosphere, not to mention the surrounding city skyline, which sparkles once the sun goes down.
• Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade: the promenade is the Hong Kong locale for many visitors. Stretching from Hong Kong's colonial-era Clock Tower to Hung Hom, the Tsim Sha Tsui promenade gives you unobstructed views of Hong Kong Island's majestic skyline. During the day, you can watch the boats travel in and out of Victoria Harbour, but travelers recommend making an extra visit at night: From 8 to about 8:20 p.m., the Symphony of the Stars (a sound-and-light show) projects dazzling lights onto the Hong Kong skyline. Day or night, consider taking in the atmosphere at one of the many restaurants and bars located here.
• Hong Kong Disneyland: If you've been to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World, you might be disappointed by the relatively small size of this park. The Hong Kong iteration has many of the same attractions as the American parks, such as Space Mountain and Sleeping Beauty's Castle, only they've been scaled down. But that doesn't mean recent visitors didn't enjoy their time at the "happiest place on Earth." As expected, families loved it, but some adults found it to be a waste of time if you don't have any little ones in tow.
• Ocean Park: Ocean Park pulls out all the stops. Spectacular natural scenery right on the coastline? Check. A diverse zoo that includes pandas and dolphins? Check. An aquarium with sharks and rays? Check. Electrifying roller coasters and carnival games? Check. Next thing you know, Ocean Park is going to have a cable-car ride and an underground funicular…Oh wait, it already does!
Departure Point :
Your local driver will be waiting for you at your hotel's Lobby or at the door of the accommodation. 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherHong Kong - Your hotel or accommodation in Hong Kong City Center
Return Detail :Hong Kong - Your hotel or accommodation in Hong Kong City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.