Horse Riding and ATV Adventure Tour From Phuket
Horse Riding through the jungles of Phuket Island. Both the specialist and beginner can enjoy the new experience with horse riding in the local garden in the south of Phuket. The riding trail has beautiful scenery along the way. There are many horses and different sizes to suit the rider. Well trained instructor for tourists. We also have horse riding lessons for kids or anyone who would like to learn an equestrian lesson and explore Phuket by taking the ATV riding through the jungle is sound great fun. Enjoy the countryside along natural tracks. Enjoy the panoramic views. It's truly an adventure not to miss!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Join in ATV experience
- Drinking water, Free Season Fresh Fruits dish
- First Aid Kit
- Free T-Shirt
- Hotel Transfer
- Raincoat (on rainy days)
- Safety equipments
- Tour Guide
- Accident Insurance for rider & passenger (ATV damages not covered)
What's excluded :
Your journey begins with a quick transfer from your accommodation in Phuket to the camp, with pickup roughly 30-50 minutes before your scheduled start time. When you arrive, the professional crew will begin with registration and a safety briefing. Over there the guide will explain to you how to ride the horse. If you can ride alone, the guide will let you ride alone. If you cannot ride alone, the guide will walk with the horse and take care of you. So you can enjoy your riding and be safe. Riding horses in the jungle will be a good memory experience ever. Get ATV riding advice from experienced guides. Follow the guides as you drive along the track and enjoy the panoramic views. It's truly an adventure not to miss and transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone(For extra charge payable directly to the driver)• No Extra: Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip): Rawai, Panwa, Cape Panwa, Krathu, Siray Bay, Phuket Town, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao Beach)• Extra Transfer Charge 1,500 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip): JW Marriot, Nai Yang Beach, Nai Thon, Laem Hin, Boat Lagoon )• Another area charge 1,500 Baht/ Private Van(Round Trip)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the tour, riders are asked to strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the right to stop any risky riding with no refund.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- People with disabilities should not participate in the tour.
- Pregnant women should not participate in the tour.
- Riders have to be in good physical and mental ability to ensure safety.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.