Horse Riding with Petting Zoo Visit in Cairns
What’s the best way to discover the rolling green hills of the rain forest? On horseback, of course. Hiding in the hills of Myola, a short six-minute drive from the rainforest village of Kuranda, you’ll find a farm experience you didn’t know existed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- safety helmets and vest
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport cost $25 per person
Commence safety briefing and gear up helmets and vest,all participant will start in our arena to familiar and comfortable with their horse then trail ride around the dam and paddock. Children and inexperience rider will be hand lead by our guide staff.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Bus service only available for participant on 11am session. The bus will depart Cairns CBD 9am and Kur Cow at 2pm additional cost is $25 per person return to be paid to driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.