Horseback Riding in Escondido Lake
We invite you to enjoy the amazing landscape of Escondido Lake. Fire, earth, air and water: all the elements merged into a horse ride.
Half Day Excursion.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1 hour horseback ride
What's excluded :
We invite you to enjoy the amazing landscape of Escondido Lake. Fire, earth, air and water: all the elements merged into a horse ride. It is a half-day excursion (4.30 hs). We start with the pick up (approx. at 3:30 pm) at your hotel and then we advance towards the lakes’ area through National Road N°3, where we will pass through valleys and cross the Andes mountain range at the Garibaldi Pass. We will visit the refuge of the rural settlement “Laguna Escondida”. This will be the starting point to start our ride. The cowboy guide in charge will choose the Creole horse according to each rider’s level. The activity lasts for one hour. We will enter a sub-Antarctic forest, where we can observe different types of trees of the genus Nothofagus. We will also cross part of the old road N°3 that will take us to the shores of Lake Escondido, where we will appreciate the immensity and beauty of a unique panoramic view: lakes, valleys, forests and mountains that materialize our love for this part of the island.
Upon returning to the shelter, we will enjoy a traditional country picnic.
At sunset (19.00 hrs approx.), we will return to the city. The drop-off at hoteles will be at approx. 20.00 hs
• Paso Garibaldi, Ruta Nacional 3 Km. 3086, Rio Grande V9420DIA Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Schedule: From 03:30 pm to 08:00 pm (The duration and the schedule of the excursion are approximate and may change depending on the season of the year).Remember to detail in your reservation the name of the Hotel where you will stay in Ushuaia for the pick up on the day of the excursion.The exact pick up time from your hotel will be confirmed the day before the excursion, leaving a message for you at your hotel or we will contact you through the contact number that you have provided if you did.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age required: 3 years old
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.