Horseback Riding, Secret Falls, Blue Hole, Tubing, & Rafting [Transportation]
Enjoy a full Fun-Day of Horseback riding, jungle river tubing and rafting tour on the famous white river in the scenic Ocho Rios here in Jamaica. This combination tour provides enough thrills for the adventurous seeker!
⛔Transportation service only
⛔Please note we cannot include entry fees for each activity due to TripAdvisor/Viator [agreement] by taking a percent which will make it difficult for us to operate this service.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry fee for all activity
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - White River
- To the south of Ocho Rios, hidden in the looming mountains, lie pools of crystalline turquoise waters, which beckon to you to take a leap and immerse yourself in promises of a cool and refreshing swim. Blue hole, often called Irie Blue Hole, this attraction is arguably the most visited, undeveloped tourist attraction in Ocho Rios, St. Ann. It easily holds its own against the region’s most noteworthy attractions in the eyes of tourists and locals alike.
Departure Point :
Contact us for Special Group Rates......Cash Payment Only
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.