Horseback Riding Tour in Natural Park from Barcelona
Saddle up and set off on a horseback adventure through a stunning natural park! On this half-day tour from Barcelona, you’ll travel by minibus to the Catalan countryside with an expert local guide. Aimed at novice- to intermediate and advance-level riders, your horseback tour will go at a steady pace, taking in breathtaking scenery that you might not otherwise have the opportunity to see. A light lunch plus two hours of riding time is included, comprising 30 minutes at the ranch and 1.5 hours in the park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Souvenir picture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option is selected please inform of desired address in Special requierements)
- Scenic, leisurely, guided 2 hour tour on horseback through various charming trails.
- Light lunch of Catalan and Spanish products is included.
- Protection helmet for all attendees and the horse equipment are included
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Optional service)
- Rider pants, boots or other extra equipment.
- Meet your friendly guide in central Barcelona and leave for a natural park by air-conditioned minibus.
When you reach the stables, your guide will give you a quick safety briefing and show you how to put on your riding hat, before helping you into the saddle for a practice session around the riding arena and show you basic command such as walk and halt for approximately 30 minutes. Every effort will be made to ensure that you’re well matched to your horse, with novice riders given the gentlest ones.
Setting off at a leisurely pace, follow your guide on horseback along secluded roads to this incredible park. Here, you’ll ride through the Catalan countryside typified by leafy forests, lush pine groves and rolling hills. Your guide’s expert knowledge of the local terrain means that you’ll be taken on the best trails to suit your ability.
While this riding tour is aimed at novice- to intermediate-level riders, should you be more advanced, your guide will give you the opportunity to trot or canter through this gorgeous countryside. After roughly 1.5 hours of riding, return to the stables and help the groom unsaddle, shower or feed your horse.
Before returning to Barcelona, sit down and relax with the rest of your group to enjoy a light lunch of bread, Spanish omelet and cheeses, while sharing tales of your unforgettable horseback adventure in Spain.
Departure Point :Goofretti Glories, Avinguda Diagonal, 208, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick up in Barcelona is offered for this tour for an additional cost.In case to contract pick up, it is mandatory the Hotel Name and Address
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please enter your age and previous horse riding experience in the 'special requirements' box at the time of booking so that appropriate reservations can be made
- Maximum weight for horse riding is 187 pounds (85 kg)
- Suitable clothing required: long trousers, leggings or jodhpurs, and closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please inform about any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability in the 'special requirements' box at the time of booking
- Pregnant women are not included in our horse riding tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No previous riding experience necessary. Activity suitable for all riders from beginners to experienced.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.