Horseback riding tour of the beach and mountain- Machalilla National Park
We invite you to live a unique experience, a fantastic connection with the natural environment, this fantastic experience you can enjoy in one of our horseback riding in the Machalilla national park, next to the best horses and special guides that will help you discover the most beautiful landscapes from the Ecuadorian coast in a unique way.
We will make a ride on the beach approx. 4km we will finish our tour at approximately 13:00 the return to Puerto López.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guide (Spanish / English), horses, transport and snacks.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Machalilla
What's excluded :
- Any unspecified expenses and tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Machalilla, Puerto Lopez 130315 Ecuador
The Machalilla National Park is located in the province of Manabí, canton Puerto López.
It is one of the first protected areas and the most extensive on the coast of Ecuador.
It has the greatest biodiversity in the entire continental coast.
It has a fauna diversity and important areas of outcrop.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Puerto Lopez, Puerto Lopez, Manabi Province
Puerto López is a fishing village located on the coast of Ecuador, in the province of Manabí, is well known for being the starting point for several excursions including: The observation of humpback whales, the Machalilla National Park and the economic Galápagos “Isla de la Plata ”.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Malecon Julio Izurieta, Malecón Julio Izurieta, Puerto López, Ecuador
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.