Horton Plains National Park Tour With Scenic Train Ride
Discover the incredible biodiversity and rich flora of the Horton Plains National Park, a protected area in the central highlands of Sri Lanka. Enjoy a scenic train ride through the beautiful landscape then hike to the World's End Viewpoint.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Train Ticket
What's excluded :
- Horton Plains Entrance Fees
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Horton Plains National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Horton Plains National Park, Ohiya 22200 Sri Lanka
Meet & Greet your Professional Guide at your Hotel and head towards the nearest Railway Station to get the Train and drive to Ohiya Railway Station,
You will be picked by our Guide at Ohiya Station and head to Horton Plains National Park for a Hike.
Stop At: Horton Plains National Park, Nuwara Eliya Sri Lanka
When you arrive,
begin your walk along the park's nature trails to a viewpoint known as World’s End with your guide. Walking through the narrow paths will be really interesting as you pass grasslands and interspersed with patches of thick forest, rocky outcrops, filigree waterfalls, and misty lakes. The surprising diversity of the landscape is matched by the wide variety of wildlife. The World's End Viewpoint is a sheer cliff, with a drop of about 4,000 feet (1,200 m).
Nearby, you will also find the Baker Falls, a 20-meter cascade of water named after Sir Samuel Baker, a famous explorer.
Admire the stunning views, relax and enjoy your Hike and have your Lunch at a Restaurant nearby after the Hike
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Nuwara Eliya Golf Course, Grand Hotel Road, Nuwara Eliya 22200 Sri Lanka
End your Hike and drive back to your Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in ColomboAll Hotels in Nuwara EliyaAll Hotels in EllaAirports
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Colombo Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.