Hot Air Balloon
Known as Egypt's open air museum, Luxor offers visitors the chance to experience the ancient world at its temples, monuments, and tombs. But few visitors get to see these historic sights from the sky. On this unparalleled hot air balloon adventure, see Luxor from high above the desert, and snap stunning photos in the morning light as you soar through the sky.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return in Luxor
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned bus
- Bottled water during your trip Motorboat to transfer to the West Bank
- 45 : 75 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
- Snacks will be board while moving via Boat
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hot Air Balloon in Luxor, television street, Gazirat Al Awameyah, Luxor, Luxor Governorate 85951, Egypt
Early morning, Eyes On Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy Egypt Hot Air Balloon. Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank, then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum Luxor. The “Balloon Ride” trip departs everyday, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended. The balloon ride takes 45 minutes then you ill be transferred back to you hotel.
Pass By: Nile River Valley, Nile River Valley
You will cross the Nile river by motor boat to the location of the take off.
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road,, Luxor Egypt
You will fly over Hatshepsut Temple.
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
You will fly over Valley of the Kings.
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
You will see clearly Luxor Temple in East bank of the Nile.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Picking up travelers in Luxor city
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/13/2020 - 10/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.