Hot Air Ballooning Brisbane including Canungra Vineyards breakfast
Enjoy a hot air balloon tour from Brisbane with Australia's most experienced and professional team. Be picked up in airconditioned comfort from Nerang or Canugra and drive to Brisbane's Scenic Rim area for your balloon flight. With an early morning start, experience the landscape from your balloon basket as you soar with the breeze over the land below.
Upon landing, you are welcome to participate in packing away your aircraft - not something you get to do every day!
Top off your morning with a full hot buffet breakfast, complete with a chilled glass of celebratory champagne to toast a successful hot air balloon flight.
Relax on your return journey back to your pick up location or ongoing itineraries.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Commemorative Flight Certificate
- Entry/Admission - O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards, 852 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra, Queensland 4275 Australia
After the flight your friendly guide will take you to the working vineyard to enjoy a champagne breakfast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scenic Rim, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Gently float over the scenic rim in a hot air balloon with 360 degree views
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: 14 Kidston St, Canungra QLD 4275, Australia
2: 74-98 Beaudesert Nerang Rd, Nerang QLD 4211, Australia
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.