Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua
Join this half-day tour for relaxation and thermal circuit pools, steam, hydrotherapy and swimming pool. The thermal baths are life and health! These are used to rest in a quiet place and escape the physical and mental fatigue. They are the best allies in health and they´re recommended for relaxation, muscle aches, to remove stress or simply aesthetic enjoyment.
There are several different types and forms of use, which include steam baths, cold baths and hot water, thermal circuit, among others.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bathrobe and Towel
- Relaxing Massage (25min)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer from Antigua Guatemala to Kawilal Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You will be picked up in your hotel in Antigua Guatemala City and transfer to Kawilal Hot Springs to enjoy an afternoon at leisure and relax to delight yourself with the benefits of the properties of the wáter, sometime your transfer will be via Antigua Guatemala. You will have a delicious lunch (Inlcuded).
Kawilal is a world of relaxation, where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique place of hot springs
Kawilal SPA offers Relaxing Massages, Reflexology, Shiatsu Relaxing, Manicure and Pedicure among others.
You will enjoy a thermal circuit of 60 minutes, This therapy involves immersing the body for short periods of time in thermal pools of different temperatures , ranging from warm to cold. The cycle starts with a 41°C pool , followed by a 24°C , then a 37°C and finally a 31°C pool.
Continue with a relaxing massage of 25 minutes, It is a relaxing massage but shorter. It focuses on whole body rub. It relieves stress and reduces muscle tension.
At the end transfer back to Antigua Guatemala
• Gray Line Guatemala, Guatemala City 0011 Guatemala
• Kawilal Spa Guatemala, Avenida Puente de la Gloria Riveras del Río Michatoya, Amatitlan 01063 Guatemala
• Gray Line Guatemala - Tours & Experiences, 8A Avenida 20-10, Cdad. de Guatemala 01011, Guatemala
Departure Point :Gray Line Antigua Guatemala - Tours & Experiences, 2a Calle Oriente, #4B, Antigua Guatemala Antigua, Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring swimsuit, sunblock and flip flops.
- Please Note: During holy week ( April 17 – 21, 2019) we do not pick up on hotels, you will be request to move to our meeting point where we will pick up you. Please be ready on the meeting 15 minutes prior the start time of the tour. Our meeting points are: Casa Santo Domingo Hotel or Soleil Hotel
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylineguatemalatours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.