Howard Carter House & Ramesseum Temple Half-day Tour From Luxor
The Ramesseum is the mortuary temple of Ramesses II (Ramesses Meryamun Usermaatre Setepenre, also known as Ramesses the Great). It was intended to house the mortuary cult of the king when he died but was also dedicated to the god Amun.
And if you have an interest in ancient Egyptian history, then it’s almost certain that you’ll already know about the discovery of the tomb of King Tut. When compared to other tombs, The Tomb of Tutankhamen was discovered by a gentleman known as Howard Carter Not only did he discover the tomb, but it the one in charge of its excavation, and as a result, it is his words and quotes that are so frequently associated with this epic discovery
This private tour can be customized to your schedule with a variety of start times, including early departures that take advantage of cooler morning temperatures and guided visits with your Egyptologist guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by private car.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II), West Bank, Luxor Egypt
Begin with pickup at your cruise ship or Luxor hotel at 6 am, 7 am, or 8 am, then travel to the Ramesseum Temple in a private vehicle, a roughly 40-minute trip. Explore the mortuary temple that was built by Pharaoh Ramesses II, from the king’s massive, 62-foot (19-mt) memorial statue to a series of intricate reliefs depicting battles and festival scenes.
As well as depictions of the afterlife,
Pass By: Howard Carter House, Valley Of The Kings, Luxor Egypt
Then explore some less familiar, hidden treasures of Luxor. You will visit Then explore some less familiar, hidden treasures of Luxor. You will visit Howard Carter House, the residence belonging to the British man who became famous after discovering the tomb of Tutankhamen (Tutankhamen). There you will see all his possessions, including his tools and camera. Also, be amazed at the impressive replica of Tutankhamen’s (Tutankhamen) tomb
begin the return trip to Luxor, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel or cruise ship., the residence belonging to the British man who became famous after discovering the tomb of Tutankhamen (Tutankhamen). There you will see all his possessions, including his tools and camera. Also, be amazed at the impressive replica of Tutankhamen’s (Tutankhamen) tomb
begin the return trip to Luxor, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel or cruise ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.