Howard Carter House and Ramesseum Temple
Get off the beaten path and deepen your understanding of ancient Egyptian history with this tour from Luxor, led by an Egyptologist guide. You'll visit the Ramesseum, the mortuary temple of Ramesses the Great, as well as the Howard Carter House, the former abode of the British archaeologist who first unearthed the tomb of King Tutankhamen.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Transport by private car.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Howard Carter House, Valley Of The Kings, Luxor Egypt
Begin with pickup at your cruise ship or Luxor hotel at 6 am, 7 am, or 8 am, then travel to the Ramesseum Temple in a private vehicle, a roughly 40-minute trip. Explore the mortuary temple that was built by Pharaoh Ramesses II, from the king’s massive, 62-foot (19-mt) memorial statue to a series of intricate reliefs depicting battles and festival scenes. As well as depictions of the afterlife, Then explore some less familiar, hidden treasures of Luxor. You will visit Howard Carter House, the residence belonging to the British man who became famous after discovering the tomb of Tutankhamen (Tutankhamun). There you will see all his possessions, including his tools and camera. Also, be amazed at the impressive replica of Tutankhamen’s (Tutankhamun‘s) tomb begin the return trip to Luxor, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel or cruise ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers in Luxor city with extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.