Howler Monkey Sanctuary and Kukumba Beach from Belize City
This tour is the perfect way to spend a day in Belize City for families, groups, couples and even single travelers. See the monkeys before cooling off at the beach and spend some time for yourself.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Community Baboon Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Old Belize Cultural and Historical Center
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Community Baboon Sanctuary, Bermudian Landing Opposite Soccer field Belize
Dive into the prestige beauty of the rainforest of Belize. Enjoy a short educational hike to where the troops of monkeys relax in there natural habitat. After that you can visit the museum, even learn more about the monkeys and the ongoing community project that many partake in.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Belize Cultural and Historical Center, Cucumber Beach Marina Mile 5 Western Highway, Belize City Belize
Spend the remainder of the day swimming, eating, getting a tan, cooling off or even having a local beer. Something special for every age in your family. Take a chance and ride the tallest water slide in Belize or enjoy the water trampoline, water swings or just relax in a tube. Local lunch and local drinks are sold here as well to complete the experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, guesthouses, airports and homes in Belize City.Ports
- Fort Street Tourism Village
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.