HUAYNA POTOSI. MOUNTAIN TREK. 3 DAYS 2NIGHTS. 6090m
CAN YOU CLIMB AND TREK ALL THE WAY UP TO 6100m?! THE VIEWS ALONG THE WAY AND UP THE SUMMIT ARE BREATHTAKING. IT'S A TOUR WORTH DOING, NOT JUST FOR MOUNTAIN ENTHUSIASTS, ANYONE CAN DO IT!!!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??????
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Refuge (Accomodation)
- CRAMPONS, HARNESS, ICE AXES, HELMET, BOOTS
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- CLOTHING, ENTRANCE FEE, INSURANCE, NOTHING THAT IS NOT SPECIFIED IN THE ITINERARY.
DAY 1: LA PAZ (3690m) - BASE CAMP (4780m) - GLACIER VIEJO (4970m) - BASE CAMP (4780m)
09.00 - We leave La Paz for ZONGO base camp.
Journey is 2 hours, we arrive at the Casa Blanca (White House) refuge.
Lunch at Casa Blanca.
After lunch, make our way to the Glacier Viejo, practice how to
use the equipment correctly (use of Crampons and Ice axes) and Climatization.
Once practice & acclimatization is over, we return to the base camp & our
refuge. Base camp, we will have a hot meal, hydrate and rest up!
DAY 2: BASE CAMP (4780m) - CAMP ALTO (5270m)
From the base camp, we make the climb and trek to Camp Alto. We will walk up Camp
Morena that gives an awesome view of whats in store for the rest of the climb. After 2.30
hours trek, arrive at Camp Alto approx 3pm. Eat, Rest, Sleep.
DAY 3: CAMP ALTO - CUMBRE HUAYNA POTOSI (6094m) - LA PAZ (3600m)
2am, we make our up to the summit, enjoying a unique sunrise. Where we will encounter
some magnificent sights.
We will make our down the summit to the base camp and then our journey back to La Paz.
Departure Point :Sagarnaga, La Paz, Bolivia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.