Huchuy qosqo trek to mapi
The archeological complex of Huchuy Qosqo Peru is very important for the ancient Inca empire that is located at 3400 meters above sea level. From this point we will have a beautiful panoramic view towards the other side of the sacred valley of the Incas, from the top of this mountain we will appreciate the incomparable beauty of the snowy Chicon and Pitusiray, at the bottom of this panorama you can see the town of calca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - lunch and dinner
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - breakfast first day
- You will start with the pick-up from your hotel to the small Villa of Tauca (3750 m) the beginning of your walk will be on flat land, and the landscape will be that of the typical Andean valleys rich in corn, potatoes, barley, quinoa and other species Andean tubers As it rises to its passage at 4050 m, the landscape begins to change dramatically to that classic high Andean savanna or Puna, with sparse vegetation, mainly "ichu" or high altitude grass. The views of the Vilcanota Mountain Range peaks are spectacular: Veronica, Pitusiray, Chicon and San Juan, snowy peaks. Shortly after the pass, you will begin your descent to the plains of Huchuy Qosqo along a path that leads to the Ccauca ravine, where you can see archaeological remains and wild crops, such as tarwi, and a large amount of cactus. You will walk downhill towards the Leon Punku ravine, where you will find remains of a bridge and Inca trail.
• te de coca - The coca leaf is an ancestral plant in our country that was widely consumed by the Incas, nowadays it is used,
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.