Hudson Yards tour in Italian
Our Hudson Yards walking tour with an English speaking guide will lead you to discover the brand new neighborhood of New York, home to the largest private housing project in the United States. You can take a close look at its skyscrapers and attractions, such as The Shed, Manhattan's new cultural center where visual and performing arts activities take place; The Edge, the new and tallest observatory in New York, inaugurated in March 2020; The Vessel, an imposing beehive-shaped structure in steel and copper, consisting of 16 floors connected by 154 flights of stairs. The tour includes the entrance ticket to The Vessel. Entrance fees to other attractions are not included.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tickets for The Vessel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hudson Yards, Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
The Hudson Yards walking tour in Italian starts on Mondays and Wednesdays from the Riu Plaza Hotel near Times Square. After a short walk in the lively Hell's Kitchen neighborhood you will arrive in the main square of Hudson Yards. Our guide will accompany you to discover the most beautiful attractions in the neighborhood, its gardens, Hudson Yards Mall with over 100 shops and restaurants, and its buildings such as The Shed and The Edge (entrance fees not included). The tour includes tickets for the climb to The Vessel, where the guide will drop you off at the end of the tour, and you will have all the time you want to explore the 2500 steps of the structure!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :305 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.