Hue : Discover Top Nature Landscapes Phong Nha Cave
Phong Nha – Ke Bang area has a group of over 300 caves multi – shaped known as the “Kingdom of the cave”, where there is a mystery of wonders and attraction, a paradise for scientists in caves, explorers and tourists. Up to now, 170 caves have been found and among that, Phong Nha Cave is really prominent with surveyed length of nearly 8 km, mainly with underground rivers. It is the first one penetrated deep into the limestone mountains and be one of the world’s longest system. Joining in Phong Nha tour & Visiting Phong Nha Cave, you not only can sightseeing the masterpiece of nature but also visit a relic, a first section of historic street Ho Chi Minh. Visiting Phong Nha means you are visiting Ho Chi Minh legendary trails. Phong Nha Cave tours can be your great choice for your holidays.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- New air-con vehicles
- Boat trip on Son river
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Breeze Hue, Hue 530000 Vietnam
6:45 - 7:15 we will pick you up at your hotel in the center of Hue city and depart to Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. On the way, we will stop to visit La Vang church. Our guide will help you know more about Vietnam War by presenting about Quang Tri Citadel (nonstop), which was built in 1824 (The fierce battle of 81 days and nights has made this citadel well-known all over the world). Then to continue the itinerary, our guide introduces about many places such as: Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge, Doc Mieu Base, etc. , which is known as DMZ of Vietnam.
12:00, we arrive in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. You will have lunch in a restaurant here before afternoon activities.
After lunch, you get a boat and cruise along Son River to Phong Nha Cave. You will feel the magical and magnificent caves. Phong Nha also boasts underground rivers, large caverns and passageways and broad, pristine sandbanks. The most impressive cave - Phong Nha cave is probably also the most beautiful with many fascinating rock formations with imaginative names such as The Lion, Fairy Caves,... inside the Phong Nha Caves, the more illusory the stalactites and stalagmites look as they glitter when right light is shone on them.
15:30, we will start to back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh trail. On the way we will stop at Quang Tri province and have snack food for dinner.
19:00, we arrive in Hue and drop you off at your hotel.
Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick up time will be varied from 6:45 – 7:15. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them.• If you stay outside Hue city, there will be transfer round trip surcharge $20 per group and will be directly informed you before.• The price is not applied in holidays.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.