Hue City Night Cyclo Tour 1 hour
One of the best ways to enjoy Hue is to see the city’s sights from the cyclo. This 1-hour tour begins at 6pm from your hotel.
We will pick you up by cyclo. We will across Truong Tien bridge - the most beautiful bridge of Hue city and admire its unique, historic architecture.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- VAT / Tax
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Truong Tien Bridge, Hue Vietnam
We will pick you up by cyclo. We will across Truong Tien
bridge - the most beautiful bridge of Hue city and admire its
unique, historic architecture.
Pass By: Dong Ba Market, Tran Hung Dao St., Hue Vietnam
Continue afterwards to Dong Ba Market - the biggest
Pass By: Museum of Royal Antiquities, 3 Le Truc, Hue Vietnam
Go along the town by the river bank that is near Huynh
Thuc Khang street, across the ancient gate to get to Mai
Thuc Loan street then to Dinh Tien Hoang street.
Then, by cyclo, we continue to go through Hue Museum of
Royal Antiquities, Ngo Mon Gate, Phu Xuan Bridge
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.