Hue city tour 1 day
Hue was once the Capital of Vietnam and its now known as the Cultural Capital. On this tour you will have the choice of many cultural attractions including Ho Chi Minh's childhood home and village.
You choose where you want to go and how long you want to stay! And you have the advantage of English speaking riders who can tell you all about each attraction.
From tombs to incense making villages, see Hue Vietnamese style, you won't be disappointed!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up hotel in center or railway station
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.