Hue City Tour Full Day Trip
Hue was once the Imperial capital and now listed as a World heritage site. Sitting on the Banks of the delightful Perfume River you will find amazing citadels, fabulous palaces and royal tombs. Many of the sites can be reached by river and this makes an excellent way to see the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
DAY 1: HUE DELUXE CITY TOUR 1 DAY MEAL: LUNCH
8:00 – 8:15: Pick you up at your hotel to the appointment point.
+ Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda - The oldest pagoda in Hue city.
+ Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam's last royal dynasty - the Nguyen Dynasty.
+ Hue Royal Antiques Museum - A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty.
+ Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people.
+ Lunch at local restaurant.
+ Khai Dinh King’s Tomb - a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
+ Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
+ Conical hat village
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Back to your hotel. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hue City
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.