Hue City Tour via Hai Van Pass,Blue Lagoon,Royal Palace,King Tomb, Perfume River
TOUR PROGRAM :
7:30 am. Our tour guide pick you up Hotel Lobby in Hoi An or Da Nang city Our route is over the Hai Van Pass, Blue Lagoon, we will have a brief stop there for you to take photos from this great vantage point. You see Da Nang on one side and the beach
On arrival in Hue, we visit the Citadel which contains the Imperial City,the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue has been known as the Imperial City of the Nguyen Emperors rising to glory during their reign from 1803 – 1945.Your guide will provide you with information on the buildings and their use and how life was for the Royal family.Next, we will visit the Thien Mu Pagoda considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue.Then, We Enjoy 30 Minute Boat trip on perfume River , After That We have lunch at Local Restaurant , then we visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui. Finish Tour and Send you Back Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in Hue Imperial Palace, Khai Dinh King Tomb
- Lunch , Boat Trip on Perfume River
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue has been known as the Imperial City of the Nguyen Emperors rising to glory during their reign from 1803 – 1945. Your guide will provide you with information on the buildings and their use and how life was for the Royal family.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Thien Mu Pagoda considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of ThuaThien Hue province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Hue was the national capital until 1945, the political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue had been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Enjoy the stunning view & visit the war bunkers on Hai Van Pass
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.