Hue City Tour With Small Group
Sitting on the banks of Perfume River, in the Central Vietnam, Hue has become a special destination in Vietnam thanks to the long precious history. Come to Hue, you will enjoy the green and clean environment, delicious food, and important historical sites.
In the morning of the trip, you will visit the iconic Thien Mu pagoda (with a boat trip of about 45 minutes along Perfume River). Then you will visit the Imperial Citadel, the most important site in Hue, Hue Royal Antiques Museum nearby, and a local market with typical Vietnamese characteristics. In the afternoon, you will continue the tour by visiting Khai Dinh and Ming Mang Kings’ Tombs. Get back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in Hue City)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Maximum 12 people per group
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Please note: The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day
• 8:00 - 8:20 am: Hotel pick up or meet up at location
• 8:20 - 8:30 am: Transfer to the port
• 8:30 - 9:05 am: Cruise via row boat along the Perfume River (35 minutes)
• After finishing the boat trip, you will visit Thien Mu Pagoda, Imperial Citadel, Hue Royal Antiques Museum, and Dong Ba Market.(The most popular local market in the city)
• 12:00 pm: Have lunch at a local restaurant.
• After lunch, discover the tombs of Emperor Khai Dinh and Emperor Ming Mang as well as visiting a craft village.
• 4:30 - 5:00 pm: End of tour. Drop you off at your hotel in Hue City.
Maximum group size is 12 people. All entrance and other fees are handled by the tour guide.
Departure Point :Free pickups at hotels around Hue City
Departure Time :
8:00 - 8:20 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Hue City.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal, please wear sleeve shirt and over-knee pants/skirts
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.