Hue Cultural Private Tour
Hue is widely known as the Vietnam's first UNESCO-recognized World Cultural Heritage site for the magnificent architecture of ifs citadels, palaces, royal tombs, pagodas and temples set in a poetic background of greenery on the banks of the Perfume River.
* The tour will take you around the beautiful city and visit the best famous destinations which bring you knowledge of history and culture about the ancient land.
* It is a private tour, so you will be served individually. You will feel comfortable and free to explore the city with your family or friends.
* The tour ensures that you will be picked up on time as in itinerary.
* Good transportation and friendly tour guide will make you feel satisfied.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees as in itinerary: Royal Citadel, Tomb of King Minh Mang and Tomb of King Khai Dinh.
- Travel Insurance
- Drinking water and cool towel
- Gift: Saigontourist's hat
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Minh Mang
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- Beverages during meals
- Bank fee, bank transfer fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tip for tour guide and driver.
- Any other services not listed above.
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Dong Khuyet Dai - The Mosaic of Hue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Take a boat along Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the oldest ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Visit The Royal Citadel, built in 1804 on a site chosen in accordance with geomancy. The tour of Imperial City features Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace and Forbidden Purple City.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Minh Mang, Huong Tho, Hurong Tra, Hue 530000 Vietnam
Visit Tomb of King Minh Mang (1820 – 1840), which consist of about 40 monuments of various dimensions was built by some 10,000 soldiers and workers in four years (1840 – 1843).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Visit Tomb of King Khai Dinh. The construction of the tomb was started on September 4th, 1920 and lasted for 11 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dong Khuyet Dai - The Mosaic of Hue, Doan Thi Diem Street Hien Nhon Gate, Hue Citadel, Thuan Thanh Ward, Hue 530000 Vietnam
Visit Dong Khuyet Dai which is an artistic space, a conversation between the new and the old, honoring the talents and passion of artisans, skilled craftsmen.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in center of Hue city.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.