Hue Day Tour - Bike to Thuy Bieu Village
Located on the Southern bank of Huong river, around 7 km from Hue city center, Thuy Bieu is well-known as a lush green and rustic Hue countryside. The village is not only famous for tasty pomelo but also a hundred year-beam houses with ancient architecture. In spring, Pomelo flower scents when it's blooming. In the Fall, ripe pomelo can be found anywhere in the village. You will pass by several ancient temples, communal houses and traditional crafts on the your way. Besides, you will have a chance to prepare some special Hue patties named: “banh loc”, “banh nam” etc., with local people. Leaving hectic life of urban and taking the tour, you will enjoy an unforgettable trip in a typical Hue village.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mountain bike with helmet
- English speaking local guide
- Soft drinks and water
- Entrance fees
- Learning how to make incense stick , local cake " Loc cake, Nam Cake"
- Cruising trip on Perfume River
- Lunch - Lunch with local food
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thủy Biều, Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
Depart cycling from city center to Thuy Bieu village via southern bank of Perfume river. A bit busy at the beginning but worth it when you make it to the village. Then it’s time to swing around.
Discover Tiger Fighting Arena, one of historical place, where elephants and tigers’fought to the death for the entertainment of the Emperor, the royal family and mandarin.
Leave the arena behind, we continue biking to Elephant Temple which is a royal temple where the King’s war elephants were buried and honored.
Continue riding to Thuy Bieu village, visit the first local house, finding out silk paintingcraft by local people.
Keep cycling along verdant paths in Thuy Bieu village for relax
Making incense stick private house - A thing can not lack of Buddha, ancestor anniversaries in Hue or general worship.
Take a part in making: “banh nam” and “banh loc” – Hue speciality cakes - under the host instruction. You can enjoy them right after they have cooked.
Keep riding along the roads then leave Thuy Bieu village by dragon's boat.
The tour will be ended at Toa Kham Boat Dock at the city centre, then back to your hotel by bicycle
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your centrally located hotels by bicycle
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.