Hue Evening Food Tour By Motorbike
A combined tour of fun riding on a back of a scooter and super delectable bites on a 4-hour the evening around Hue Capital City. You get to dive in the rich culture and learn from local vendor with their old generation recipes with a companion by our witty guide. Sample local specialties like Bún Bò Huế ( Spicy Beef Noodle Soup), Nem Lụi ( Grilled Pork Noodle), Royal Pancake and a great variety of Viet barbecues. Start with a unique Salt Coffee and end with sweet Chè, Vietnamese Local dessert. Deepen your knowledge of Vietnamese culinary and cultural traditions and enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour limited to 12 people.
- Super fun 3-hour motorbike tour of Hue’s nighttime food scene with all tastings.
- Try local favorites only locals know.
- Wash your food down with a refreshing local beers or drinks.
- Learn about Hue’s culinary scene from your expert local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Local Food Addict
- 8 dishes and drink tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- 17:30 Your guide will greet you at your hotel in Hue City center and embark upon your epicurean exploration of the city. Immerse yourself in the dreamy atmosphere of Hue by Perfume River, an atmospheric area with informal restaurants serving delectable Nem Lui and Banh Beo Nam Loc. Smother these starters in home-made peanut sesame sauce then sip a freshly-squeezed sugarcane juice for a refreshing aftertaste.
19:00 Next, venture to old Hue Citadel to sample the local delicacy of Banh Khoai, a pan-fried pancake favored by locals. Learn about the snack’s interesting origin as you chat with your chef and listen to your pancake sizzling on the grill.
20:30 Continue to Tran Hung Dao Boulevards near the Citadel, a district fulled with Bun Bo Hué shops for this unique dish only available in Hue, and learning about the rich variety of Hué sweets. Sample a sweet then conclude your culinary tour at a local pub that serves refreshing local beverages (own expense). Bid your guide and group farewell but feel free to remain in the bar after the tour concludes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform your hotel in the note.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.