Hue Luxury Group Tour
If you don't have much time in Hue and are staying for 1 day only, you should book this tour! This tour covers all of the highlights of Hue in a day. You will gain a deep understanding of the lives of Emperors, concubines and eunuchs of Nguyen dynasty. This is a luxury group tour and you will have an excellent, friendly, and knowledgeable guide. We will do our best to help you enjoy the tour as much as we can! A delicious lunch will be included at a local restaurant, please let us know about any food allergies you may have in advance!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We will have a lovely and nice lunch at a local restaurant with 8 dishes.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- 2 bottle of water/ person/day and wet tissues. Dragon boat trip on Perfume river.
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Minh Mang
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, Tips, Drinks in lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
The oldest pagoda in center and South of Vietnam from 1601. Beautiful architecture and history with many stories and myths about the locals and pagoda. Our tour guide will tell you the Sad love story about Thien Mu pagoda so that's why the loved couple they dont dare to come here together!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
We will visit a complex of 3 sections including: The citadel- The protecting area, Royal city- the working place of Emperor, civil and military servants and Forbidden city- the residance place of Emperor, concubines and eunuchs with wonderful architecture following the Fengshui and royal architecture. You will have chance to understand more about lives of 13 Emperors, concubines and eunuchs of the Nguyen dynasty, the last Dynasty of Viet Nam from 1802- 1945.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dong Ba Market, Tran Hung Dao St., Hue Vietnam
The biggest market in Hue city on the Northern bank of Perfume river. It is not a market but also a tight community. At the market you can find out many different things you like. Market is a place you must bargain if you want to buy something. Great place to understand the real local lives.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Minh Mang, Huong Tho, Hurong Tra, Hue 530000 Vietnam
The wonderful tomb with natural nature and the perfect Fengshui following the plan of the second Emperor of Nguyen dynasty. All of the Emperors they all thought that, this life is just a temporary life, when you died, you would live a real life, so what you needed in this life you would need them in the after-life. Inside the tomb, our tour guide will tell you a scary secret.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
The most expensive and beautiful tomb in over the world. It is out of the traditional custome and architecture. A mixture among Hinduism, Buddism, Christianity, Vietnamese and French architectures. Inside the tomb, you would say twice " WOW WOW" i promise you because it is super beautiful.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all tourists at their hotels around 8 am in the morning in 2 kms in Hue city center. Other places you have to pay extra fee for the picking up
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.