Hue Morning Countryside Motorbike Tour
• Experience the real countryside of Hue by motorbike.
• Visit a Local Market in the countryside.
• Interact with local people.
• Have fun meeting new faces and friends.
• See the day-to-day life of local people through the motorbike experience.
• Say “hi” to and high-five the children in the communities.
• Learn how to make a Conical Hat and incense sticks.
• Visit the American and French Bunker Hill.
• See Thien Mu Pagoda with Relic Car.
per adult from
240 to 270 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accident Insurance
- Free pick up and drop off in the city
- An experience english tour guide with license.
- Motorbike, driver and fuel
- High quality helmet
- Bottle of water coffee and wet tissue.
- Rain Poncho if needed
What's excluded :
- Tipping for tour guide and drivers.
- Personal Expending on Motorbike Tour.
- • Tour starts at 8:00 am: where we will meet to pick you up at a hotel in the city center. We will brief you on the important information for your safety and offer demonstrations on how to safely sit on the motorbikes.
• At 8:15am we will begin our motorbike tour, exploring the countryside.
• During the bike tour, you will have lots of opportunities to take countryside pictures along the way. Some examples include: farmers in the rice field, big heaps of rice stacks at the local house, family temples, buffalos, and local market visits.
• Once you arrive at the village, you will take pictures of the Covered Bridge (which is similar to the Japanese Covered Bridge in Hoi An) at Thanh Toan Village, the oldest one in our city.
• Another highlight is the Traditional Farming Museum, where you were learn more about the traditional tools of rice farmers in Vietnam.
• After we say goodbye to the beautiful village, we will continue our tour by visiting a local family, a disabled conical hat maker, Ms. Thuy, who was born during the Vietnam War. She will teach us how to make a Vietnamese conical hat and will share her war related stories.
• From there, our drivers will take you to visit a typical King Tomb, where our local guide will introduce you to the royal life of Nguyen Kings from 1802-1945.
• We will also stop at many favorite attractions, such as the incense stick crafting village, French and American bunkers on a hill, where you can take beautiful photos, and Perfume River’s Panorama.
• Next stop will be biking to visit Tiger Colosseum Relic, similar to the Rome Colosseum, and going to visit the unique site Thien Mu Pagoda and a Relic Car that honors the monk who burned himself in 1963 to protect against the South Vietnam Government. From there, we will head back to the hotel where we started.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.