Hue Private Historical Motorbike Full Day Tour
• Citadel walking tour to visit royal king palaces.
• Enjoy the real countryside of Vietnam.
• Say hello, do HI-FIVE with local people.
• Have vegetarian lunch at Pagoda or Local Lunch.
• Interact with the buddhist nuns at Nunnery.
• Learn how to make Conical hat and insence sticks.
• A Panorama of Perfume River from Bunker Hill.
• Visit a beautiful Royal King Tomb
• Visit Thien Mu Pagoda with seven level tower and Historical Car.
• Experience Dragon Boat Trip on Perfume River.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Accident Insurance
- Free pick up and drop off in the city
- Vegetarian lunch at Nunnery or local food restaurant.
- Royal palaces in Citadel,
- Any Beautiful King Tomb you request!
- Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Private Boat on Perfume river.
- Private experience english tour guide with license.
- Motorbike, driver and fuel or Car transfer.
- High quality helmet
- Bottle of water and wet tissue
- Rain Poncho if needed.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Tipping for tour guide and drivers.
- Personal expending on the trip.
- • We offer flexible times to suit your needs. We pick you up at a hotel located in the city center. Here, we will brief you on the important information for your motorbike safety and have a demonstration on how to safely sit on the motorbikes.
• We will enjoy delicious, local coffee before jumping on our bikes to see the many beautiful sites.
• Once we are ready for the motorbike tour, we will visit Citadel, which includes the Imperial city and Forbidden City, where the Nguyen Kings used to work and live from 1802-1945. We will spend one-hour here on a walking tour.
• Our motorbike tour will continue with a second stop that offers lots of countryside pictures including: farmers in the rice field, big heaps of rice stacks at the local house, family temples, and buffalos.
• At the village, you will be given the opportunity to take pictures of the Covered Bridge, similar to the Japanese Covered Bridge found in Hoi An, at Thanh Toan Village, the oldest village in our city. We will also see a Traditional farming museum, which will give you insight into the traditional tools of rice farmers in Vietnam.
• We will then visit a disabled conical hat maker, Ms. Thuy, who was born during the Vietnam War. Here, you will learn how to make a Vietnamese conical hat and listen to her war-related stories.
• After 25 minutes on the bikes, our next stop is the most beautiful and famous Nguyen King Tomb, where you will be given the option of which tomb you would like to visit.
• Finally, we will leave the King Tomb and head to take beautiful photos of the Perfume River from the Bunker Hill. We will finish the day by enjoying a vegetarian lunch at the local Pagoda and visiting Thien Mu Pagoda before heading for a Dragon Boat Trip on the Perfume River.
Departure Point :Hotel pick up at city center.
Departure Time :We would suggest start the trip from 8.00-8.30am or could you make a request.
Return Detail :Drop off at your hotel or any place in the city center.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casualan adult.
- Passport detail for motorbike insurance registration
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children must be accompanied by
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.