Hue Private tour to Thuy Bieu village 1 day
- Take a boat trip on picturesque Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda - iconic seven-story pagoda
- Go to local market to buy ingredient for cooking class and have authentic cooking experience with local chef.
- Walk in Thuy Bieu Village to discover Hue typical garden house, ancient ancestral temple
- Visit handicraft families of Incense making and Joss paper
- Discover Tiger Arena - Royal Arena was where duels between trained elephants and tigers were arranged for the entertainment of the Nguyen Court and the public
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any not mentioned clearly in Inclusions
- 8.30am: tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel (in the city center), transfer to Toa Kham wharf for embarking on boat at cruising along Perfume River. Sit on the boat and enjoy a scenic cruise to Thuy Bieu Village which is very famous for Thanh Tra fruit, one kind of pomelo.
During the boat trip, you will visit Thien Mu pagoda – the symbol of Hue city.
There is a chance for you to go to a local market and buy necessary ingredients for cooking class with a chief.
Up on arrival at Thuy Bieu, a nice walking or biking around village to:
• Visit the garden – house, ancient ancestral temple and communicate with local people.
• Visit incense making family to discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm.
• Visit joss paper making family to know more about a traditional custom of Vietnamese people and know why they use joss paper, also known as ghost money, for the died people.
• Visit paper painting family to see the countryside painting art of the young local artists.
Come back to Thuy Bieu restaurant for cooking class, you will prepare lunch by yourself with our chief’s instruction. Enjoy your lunch with Hue traditional dishes you have just cooked.
Relax by steeping your foot in medicinal herb water – a traditional therapeutic practice.
Enjoy excellent massage by blind people.
Before leaving the village for the city center, we will pass by Tiger Arena. Under the Nguyen dynasty, this was the taking place of death fighting between elephant and tiger on the special festivals or Entertaining activities for Kings, mandarins and citizens.
Trip finishes at your hotel at about 3.30pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.