Hue Tours - Thuy Bieu & Tam Giang Tour
Thuy Bieu village in the morning – Tam Giang lagoon in the afternoon is an experience tour in Hue for visitors to explore fruit orchard with a fresh green pomelo gardens, with the characteristic ancient beam houses and immerse themselves in the largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia. “Thuy Bieu and Tam Giang tour” is one of the inevitable trends and follows the oriented development of Hue tourism. This is the tourism type developing strongly in the world and Vietnam, when people are always oriented towards the nature and sustainable development.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch (Thuy Bieu)
- Dinner - Dinner (Tam Giang)
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Tam Giang Lagoon
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - All food and drink are not included in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
08:30: Our car and experienced English speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel and you start the trip to visit Thuy Bieu Village on a dragon boat. The village is surrounded by a corridor of natural and cultural attractions.
Before coming Thuy Bieu village, our boat stops sightseeing in Thien Mu Pagoda - the oldest pagoda and symbol of Hue city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thủy Biều, Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
09:30: Getting to Thuy Bieu village, visiting and enjoying a cup of tea in the garden house and communicate with local people. Coming a paper painting family to see the countryside painting art of the young local artists and incense making family to discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm.
11:00: Have a lunch with local Hue specialities.
12:00: Enjoy a cooking class how to do pomelo jam - a kind of speciality fruit of Thuy Bieu village.
13:00: Harmony with nature and drink a cup of lotus tea and enjoy pomelo jam bring you moments to relax.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Tam Giang, Yên Phong, Bac Ninh Province, Vietnam
14:00: Departure to Tam Giang by car.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tam Giang Lagoon, Hue 530000 Vietnam
14:30: Coming Tam Giang Lagoon is a lagoon in the Tam Giang - Cau Hai, the largest coastal ecosystem in Southeast Asia, you have a great experience some fishing activities with local people. Try yourself to row a sampan boat, catch fishes, shrimps, clams, snails…
16:30: Enjoy seafood dinner in a cottage along the lagoon.
17:30: The boat will take you around Tam Giang Lagoon to see beautiful sunset on the Lagoon. The most beautiful moments on the lagoon are at sunset when it turns purple.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
18:00: Finish the trip. Our car will take you back to your hotel in Hue. Thank you and say goodbye.
Departure Point :11 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Phú Hội, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Surcharge from 5 - 10 $/ for the distance away the Hue city center (informed by email once we confirm your booking and pickup or meeting point.
Departure Time :11/18/2019 - 11/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.