Hue Tours - Thuy Bieu Cooking Class
Thuy Bieu village in the morning – Tam Giang lagoon in the afternoon is an experience tour in Hue for visitors to explore fruit orchard with a fresh green pomelo gardens, with the characteristic ancient beam houses and immerse themselves in the largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia. “Thuy Bieu and Tam Giang tour” is one of the inevitable trends and follows the oriented development of Hue tourism. This is the tourism type developing strongly in the world and Vietnam, when people are always oriented towards the nature and sustainable development.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - All food and drink are not included in the tour
- Thuy Bieu Village is an ancient village situated on the southern bank of Perfume River. Merely 7km from Hue city centre, Thuy Bieu is a hidden gem of untouched nature and culture and is mostly famous for its mild sweet Thanh Tra, a special kind of pomelo with refined fragrance and green skin.
14h00: Our car and experienced tour guide will pick up your hotel in Hue to depart for Thuy Bieu Village.
14h30: Coming to Thuy Bieu village, a village surrounded by rivers and green rice fields. The village is also famous for Thanh Tra - the fruit that once served the royal. You cycle around the village to see the ancient buildings in the village.
From Luong Quan Communal House, the place of worshiping the village gods and the annual place to gather villagers on the holidays, you cycle to visit an ancient garden house which is famous for a hundred years old and is a model house in the local.
Stop visiting a silk painting family to see countryside painting art of the young local artists. The paintings here mainly reflect an aspiration for a peaceful, happy and prosperous life and often depict the animals in people’s lives.
15h45: Beginning to learn how to cook local specialties (Hue cakes: Nậm cake and Lọc cake.) by Mm ’Lien who is a good cook and enthusiasm host. Continue to know how to make pomelo skin jam under the guidance of the house owner. Then you can do it by yourself and enjoy what you make. The owner gives you a pack of pomelo jam.
16h45: Enjoy a local lunch in the garden. Dishes are made from local fresh ingredients by skillful women. Then take a rest.
17h30: It's time to relax your feet with 30 minutes of herbal foot bath.
18h00: Leave Thuy Bieu village and come back to the city by car. Don’t forget to say thank to the friendly people and skillful women, who gave you an impressive experience in Vietnam countryside. Drop at your hotel. Finish the tour. Thank you and see you next time.
Departure Point :11 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Phú Hội, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Surcharge from 5 - 10 $/ for the distance away the Hue city center (informed by email once we confirm your booking and pickup or meeting point.
Departure Time :11/18/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 02:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.